This page has been created to fulfill Ohio Northern University's compliance with the disclosure requirements under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). Below is a list of the disclosure requirements, and links to pages that contain the actual information or where to obtain the information.
- Academic programs and degrees awarded
- Accreditation, approval and licensure of institution and programs
- Computer use and file sharing
- Copyright infringement — policies and sanctions
- Facilities and services for students with disabilities
Ohio Northern University takes all complaints and concerns very seriously. This page provides information regarding how complaints can be filed, in compliance with HEA Title IV, CFR 34, Sections 600.9 (a)(1) and 668.43(b).
- Grade Appeals Procedure – Student Handbook, Appendix G, College Specific Procedures, Appendices I-M
- Code of Student Academic Conduct – Student Handbook, Appendix F
- Code of Student Conduct – Student Handbook, Section IV
- Reporting Violations of The Student Code of Conduct – Student Handbook, Appendix E, Article 1
Title IX and Sexual Harassment Complaints:
Complaints Regarding Academic Program Quality or Accrediting Standards:
Complaints to ONU's State Agency, Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE):
- Procedure for submitting complaints to the state agency responsible for authorization and approval of academic programs
Financial aid and tuition information
- Contact information for assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
- Federal student financial aid penalties for drug law violations
- Net price calculator
- Notice of availability of institutional and financial aid information
- Price of attendance
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
NCAA Division III Financial Aid Review
In a memorandum dated Oct. 2, 2019, Ohio Northern University was notified by the NCAA Division III Financial Aid Committee that the initial review of the university’s financial aid report, for the 2018-19 academic year, was conducted and no further inquiry would occur.
Health and Safety
- Campus security policies
- Crime statistics and crime log
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program
- Fire statistics and fire log (on-campus housing facilities)
- Vaccination policies
- Graduation rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students.
- Intercollegiate athletic program participation rates and financial support data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act): Click on "Get data for one institution" and enter Ohio Northern in the search box.
- Transfer-out rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students. Thus, the transfer-out rate is zero.
Loan assistance available from federal, state, local and institutional programs
- Exit counseling for student borrowers
- Initial loan counseling for student borrowers
- Institutional code of conduct for education loans
- Preferred lender lists
- Student loan information
- Job placement rates for graduates
- Graduate and professional education placement for graduates
- Placement of Law Graduates
Retention rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Student outcomes (Student Right-to-Know Act) Graduation Rates
- For full-time undergraduate students (overall)
- By gender and race/ethnicity (click on Retention/Graduation Rates)
- For Students Receiving Financial Aid:
Six-year graduation rate for undergraduate cohort entering in Fall 2011 and:
1) Receiving Pell Grant = 67%
2) Receiving a subsidized Stafford Loan (and not a Pell grant) = 79%
3) Receiving neither a Pell Grant or a subsidized Stafford Loan = 72%
Advising and Tutoring
Board of Trustees
Institutional Research - Fact Book
National Center for Education Statistics
Summer Campus and Conferences
Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs with any questions at 419-772-2033 or send an email.