The Office of Institutional Research is “Data Central” for all things Ohio Northern University. The office collects, analyzes and interprets information to support the University’s decision-making and also serves as a resource for various audiences both inside and outside the University.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Collect, analyze and report data for informational needs of various stakeholders.
2. Promote best practices in assessment of student learning.
3. Support the evaluation of University programs, departments, services and personnel.
4. Disseminate exemplary information at the University, state, regional and national levels to help promote a culture of improvement.
Audiences we serve:
• University leadership in the Office of the President and Provost
• Board of Trustees
• Deans and Department Chairs
• Faculty, staff and students
• Others, on a request-by-request basis
• Government Agencies
• Public at large