Ohio Northern operates on a rolling-admissions basis. This means your application for admission will be accepted year-round (except for the 0-6 direct entry Pharmacy pathway, which has a Dec. 1 preferred date). To qualify for maximum scholarship consideration, submit your application as early as possible. You'll be notified via mail of a decision within two to four weeks once we have received all of your application materials.
New applicants need to create an account in order to access the online application. Once your account is created, you will receive an email with a temporary PIN to activate it. As a reminder, reference letters (a maximum of two) and an essay are required for College of Pharmacy applicants only.
- Fall 2020 University Application (Fall 2021 coming soon)
- Fall 2020 Common Application (Fall 2021 coming in August)
- Pharmacy 4-Year Degree Option Application
- International Student Application
- International Exchange Application
- College Credit Plus Application
- Visiting/Transient Application
- MSA Application
- Law Application