Ohio Northern operates on a rolling-admissions basis. This means your application for admission will be accepted year-round. To qualify for maximum scholarship consideration, submit your application as early as possible. You'll be notified via mail of a decision within two to four weeks once we have received all of your application materials.
New applicants need to create an account in order to access the online application. Once your account is created, you will receive an email with a temporary PIN to activate it. As a reminder, reference letters (a maximum of two) and an essay are required for College of Pharmacy applicants only.
The Fall 2022 University Application is now available. The Fall 2022 Common Application will open on Aug. 1. Applications for Fall 2021 are still being accepted using the University Application or Common Application.
- University Application – Fall 2022 and Fall 2021
- Common Application – Fall 2021 only. Fall 2022 available Aug. 1
- Pharmacy 4-Year Degree Option Application
- International Student Application
- International Exchange Application
- College Credit Plus Application
- Visiting/Transient Application
- MSA Application
- Law Application