Upon completion of the BSBA program, graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate effective professional business communication skills.
2. Effectively apply analytical and creative thinking skills to research, analyze, integrate, and communicate complex information.
3. Work effectively and efficiently in teams.
4. Demonstrate professional aptitude in general business and their individual major fields.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING (MSA)
Upon completion of the MSA program, graduates will be able to:
1. Be prepared for career advancement and professional certifications.
2. Research, analyze, integrate and communicate complex information through the use of technology in order to facilitate a higher level of management decision-making.
3. Apply sophisticated analytical, creative and critical thinking to enhance their independent problem-solving skills.
4. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge in areas of forensic accounting and auditing.
Upon completion of a degree in public relations, graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an appreciation of the ethical and social responsibilities of public relations practitioners and organizations, as well as the approaches available for resolving ethical dilemmas.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of public relations history including key time periods and pioneers in the field of public relations, as well as firm grasp on worldwide current events.
3. Have a working knowledge of the role of primary and secondary research in public relations and the ability to apply appropriate research methods.
4. Demonstrates an ability to utilize an effective and strategic communications plan that includes research, planning, implementation and evaluation.
5. Demonstrate appropriate and effective written communication using discipline-relevant formats (APA and AP styles) correctly.
6. Demonstrate understanding in current technology and its use, able to adapt to rapid changes and advancements.
Upon completion of a degree in sport management, graduates will be able to:
1. Possess well-rounded entry level skills.
2. Understand the different segments of the sports and recreation industry.
3. Recognize the relationship that exists between sport and various elements of society.
4. Understand the basic business structure of sport and recreation.
5. Recognize basic problems facing managers of sport and recreation facilities.
6. Employ positive interpersonal skills.
Gain valuable practical experience under professional supervision.