False Memory, Strategies to Promote Conceptual Learning, Learning Interventions
BA, SUNY College at Potsdam
MA, Saint Bonaventure University
PHD, Kent State Univ, Main Campus
- Payment, K.E. (April, 2019). Moving beyond memorizing: An intervention for fostering conceptual learning strategies in college students. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL.
- Payment, K.E. (May, 2018). Moving beyond memorizing: Fostering conceptual learning strategies in college students. Workshop given at the 9th Annual Society for Teaching and Learning Academy conference on Classroom Innovation, University of Tiffin, Tiffin, Ohio.
- Zoladz, P.R., Cadle, C.E., Dailey, A.M., Fiely, M.K., Peters, D.M., Nagle, H.E., Mosley, B.E., Scharf, A.R., Brown, C.M., Duffy, T.J., Earley, M.B., Rorabaugh, B.R., & Payment, K.E. (2017). Blunted cortisol response to acute pre-learning stress prevents misinformation effect in a forced confabulation paradigm. Hormones and Behavior, 93, 1-8.
- TREX: Function of Memory
- Introduction to Psychology
- Lifespan Development
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- Experimental Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Cognitive Development Seminar
- Senior Capstone