Professional Engineer (PE), State of Michigan.
Power systems and control, energy conversion and power electronics, adaptive and intelligent control systems, fuzzy logic in control applications, and engineering education and assessment.
BS, Far Eastern University
MS, Bradley University
PHD, University of Toledo
- Khalid S. Al-Olimat, Electric Circuits Analysis, 2nd Edition, Linus Learning, 2020.
- Khalid Al-Olimat. A Step-by-Step Derivation of a Generalized Model to Teach Different Types of DC Motors and Its Impact on Student Performance, the Course, and the Program. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Education, July 22, 2020.
- Heath J. LeBlanc, Khalid S. Al-Olimat, Muhammad Ajmal Khan, and Firas Hassan. How Analogies Fit in a Framework for Supporting the Entrepreneurial Mind-set in an Electric Circuits Course. Proceedings of ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Tampa, FL, June 16-19, 2019.
- Electric Circuits
- Electric Machines and Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Machines Modeling and Control
- Advanced Controls
- Senior Design Seminar
- Capstone Design
- Intro to Engineering