Skip to main content
- A student must obtain prior approval from his or her college dean on a Transient Approval form.
- Transient credit does not count in GPA calculations.
- Transient credit is not applicable in the ONU repeat policies.
- Credit must be earned at a regionally accredited educational institution
- Grades must be C (2.00) or better and must apply to the student's intended course of study.
- In order to evaluate and accept transfer credit, an official transcript must be received directly from the issuing institution through the U.S. mail.
- Some colleges or departments may have limitations on the amount of credit applicable towards their program.
- Only credit hours are accepted; no grades transfer.
- Courses graded "Pass" or "Satisfactory" can be accepted if the transcript explanation of grades indicates that an S or P is equivalent to a C (2.00) or better.
- One semester hour is equated to 1.5 quarter hours.
See It. Believe It.
Set amidst rolling fields in a quiet countryside, our campus community is as close-knit as they come. Schedule a visit, and come see for yourself.
Contact us today to get started on your college journey: 419-772-2260, 888-408-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.