Ohio Northern University (ONU) has been developing students for 150 years. ONU students are ready to immerse themselves in high-impact learning or exciting entry level career opportunities. With more than 60 academic programs/majors to choose from in our five colleges: Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering (ABET accredited), Pharmacy and Law, ONU students are distinguished by nationally ranked academics and an average 95 percent job placement rate, annually. Click here to learn more about Ohio Northern University. Register now for the fall 2021 career fairs and events.
Choose Your Career Adventure (School of Humanities and Global Culture) – Registration will be available soon!
Monday, September 20, 2021
Hybrid Fall Pharmacy Career and Networking Day: Friday, October 1, 2021
- Connect with students from the College of Pharmacy
- Select and Register: On-Campus OR Virtua
l Career Fair
Note: Employer check-in will begin at 10 a.m. with brunch at 11:15 a.m.
Hybrid Fall Career and Graduate School Fair: Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Connect with students from the Colleges of Engineering, Business and Arts and Sciences
- Select and Register: On-Campus OR Virtual Career Fair
On-Campus Career Fair: 9 a.m. - Noon
- Lunch(12n-1:00pm) and optional afternoon interviews included (1:00pm-4:00pm)
- Interact with students in a traditional career fair setting
Virtual Career Fair: 12-4 p.m.
- 10-minute virtual networking meetings for up to 15 recruiters. Each recruiter can set their own schedule and choose qualifications students must meet to attend.
- Five 30-minute group meetings for up to 50 students included. Multiple recruiters can attend, talk with students, and share their screen.
Partner with Ohio Northern University:
If you plan to offer (or are considering) an Employer Information Session prior to the Hybrid Fall Pharmacy and/or Career Fairs, click here to complete the form. Information Sessions can look different depending on your hiring needs (e.g. in-person, virtual, part of a panel, part of a course, etc.). Polar Careers looks forward to partnering with you!
If you have questions, contact Andrea Domachowski, Director at Career Services, Office of Polar Careers at 419-772-2145 or email@example.com