This form is to be used by students whose enrollment has lapsed one (1) year or less and has not taken any coursework at another college/university. If the period of non-enrollment is longer, student must contact Admissions to re-apply. If a student has been enrolled in another college or university, they must apply through Admissions as a transfer student.

Please note:

 - Pharmacy course of study must be completed in eight (8) years and Law must be completed in five (5) years. Students pursuing re-entry to ONU should complete the form below and submit to their dean's office for signature.

 - Dean's offices should then sign the completed form and mail or email the form to the Registrar's Office at The Registrar's Office will then notify all necessary campus offices of the student's re-entry.

Download the Student Reentry Form - click here!