Orange and Black Accepted Student Day
Saturday, March 18, 2017
Attend this special visit day opportunity to find out what your life could be like should you choose to attend ONU. The day is reserved for potential members of the fall 2017 entering class. It is designed to help you make your final decision on becoming a Polar Bear!
Who should attend Orange and Black Accepted Student Day?
- Accepted students still deciding if they want to attend ONU
- Accepted students that have already decided they want to attend ONU
What can I expect from the day?
This is not your typical college visit day. The days events are geared toward students in the final stages of their decision process and includes informative, as well as fun interactive sessions.
The day will include:
- Special breakfast reception hosted by President Dan DiBiasio.
- Academic programming for each of the university's colleges--Arts and Sciences, Business Adminstration, Engineering, and Pharmacy. This will include opportunities to interact with faculty and students in your chosen program.
- Information on campus living options--including an extended residence hall tour
- Time to meet other students considering or planning to attend ONU this fall. (You never know, you may meet your future roommate!)
- Campus tours (optional for those that may have already had one).
In addition, feel free to stick around campus for any available events or programs.
Can parents and guests attend?
Yes. This is an important day for them to be with you!
Will information on financial aid be available?
Yes. As a part of this day you and/or your parents can meet with a member of our financial aid staff. At this meeting you can review your current financial aid package, review payment options, and discuss next steps. Information about this option will be shared with you upon your arrival in the morning.
RSVP to attend by completing the following information: