Due to a significant decrease in COVID-19 vaccine appointments, Ohio Northern University has made changes to its state-sponsored mass vaccination clinic calendar.
The changes are as follows:
• The Union County clinic location has been relocated to the Union County Health Department, 950 London Ave., No. 1100, Marysville.
• The May 18 clinic at Carey Public School has been canceled.
• The May 26 clinic in Union County has been canceled; those few who have made appointments will now be served at a June 2 clinic at the Union County Health Department.
• The May 27 clinic at the Crawford County Fairgrounds in Bucyrus will now be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Ohio Northern University’s May 28 clinic has been canceled.
All other state-sponsored clinics offered by ONU’s HealthWise mobile clinic are still scheduled to take place. Participants will be able to choose either the two-dose Moderna or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
To schedule an appointment at one of the clinics offered in HealthWise Mobile Clinic’s six-county region, visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.