Employers are encouraged to post and manage job openings directly through ONU's online database, Polar Careers powered by Symplicity. There is no charge to use Polar Careers powered by Symplicity. (Please refer to Employer Guidelines for job posting found under "In This Section.") If you have questions about using Polar Careers powered by Symplicity, contact Anne Niese at 419-772-2760.
Through Polar Careers powered by Symplicity, you can:
• Join our partnering employers
• Post and manage jobs
• Register for our events
• View student résumés in our Online Résumé Books.
To access Polar Careers powered by Symplicity, click here. Then, you can either:
• Click "Employer" and log in as a returning user with your email address and password
• Click "Register" as a new organization
• Click "Register And Post Job"
• If your login credentials do not work, click "forgot password" and enter your email address. A new password will be sent to you. Once logged in, you can change this password using the "My Accounts" tab. Follow the instructions provided after your first login to get started!
Career fairs are held in the King-Horn Sports Center Field House at Ohio Northern University unless otherwise noted. These provide employers with great opportunities to meet our students and faculty in one convenient location.
EDUCATION EXPO 2020 | CANCELLED
Education Expo is for the recruitment of Education majors for full and part-time employment.
Previously registered recruiters are being contacted regarding refunds and alternative plans for connecting with ONU teacher education graduates and alumni.
Any school district interested in recruiting ONU teacher candidates should utilize our online job posting system. Instructions for accessing that system follow.
HOW TO POST A JOB FOR ONU STUDENTS
1) Go here and log in.
2) Click 'Employer'
3) Click the ‘Sign Up and Post a Job’
4) Follow online prompts
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact the Polar Careers Office at 419-772-2145 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Employers can fulfill their hiring needs by scheduling personal on-campus recruiting dates to meet with students. Appointments with students will be arranged to meet recruiters' specific criteria and instruction. Private facilities are available for testing or informational meetings. To schedule an on-campus recruiting date, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-772-2145. If you would like to stay overnight, check out The Inn at Ohio Northern University.