animal models of post-traumatic stress disorder, trauma-induced changes in brain and behavior, effects of stress on learning and memory
BA, Wheeling Jesuit University
MA, University of South Florida
PHD, University of South Florida
- Stress, sex, and the generalization of fear. (2018-2021). R15MH116337, National Institute of Mental Health. Total Costs = $418,620.
- Impact of an animal model of posttraumatic stress disorder on the ischemic heart. (2016-2019). R15HL132322, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Total Costs = $411,453.
- Entire list of peer-reviewed journal publications: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=zoladz+pr
- Introduction to Psychology
- Brain and Behavior
- Learning & Behavior
- Sensation & Perception
- Physiological Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- The Stressed Brain
- Senior Capstone in Psychology