BA, Rhode Island College
MA, San Diego State University
PHD, Indiana University Bloomington
- Jeffrey St. Onge, “On Radical Friendliness: Productive Citizenship in an Age of Division,” Rhetoric Review 39.1 (2020).
- Jeffrey St. Onge, “A Genealogy of Perfect Thinking, Told in Four Parts,” Journal of Design & Science (MIT Media Lab), 5 (2019): https://jods.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/qlgr4ya6.
- Jeffrey St. Onge, “Neoliberalism as Common Sense in Barack Obama’s Health Care Rhetoric,” Rhetoric Society Quarterly 47.4 (2017): 295-312. **Winner of the 2018 Bruce E. Gronbeck Political Communication Research Award**
- Free Speech and Democracy
- Communication Theory
- Group Dynamics and Team Interaction
- Presentational Speaking