Theory-making in Management, local/regional drivers of new venture creation, small business management, resource-sharing in multi-business firms
PHD, Purdue University
- Franquesa, J. and Vera, D. (2021). Small business debt financing: the effect of lender structural complexity. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, forthcoming.
- Franquesa, J., Acar, W., and Mwaka, J.O. (2020). Explanation and rigor in management theorizing: which theory-building criteria make for an influential contribution? Journal of Management Research, 20(2), 75–98.
- Acar, W., Franquesa, J., and Mwaka, J.O. (2020). Conceiving perfectible theories in management through adaptive framing. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, 11(1), 1–20.
Courses Taught @ ONU:
- BIZ 2331: Principles of Management
- BIZ 3951: Strategic Analysis & Formulation
- BIZ 3991: Strategic Analysis
- BIZ 4811: Capstone Project in MGMT
- BIZ 4851: Integrated Bus Planning 1
- BIZ 4852: Business Planning Lab
- BIZ 4861: Integrated Bus Planning 2
- BIZ 4871: Strategic Management
- BIZ 4881: Capstone Project 1
- BIZ 4891: Capstone Project 2
- MGMT 4861: International Management