Resilient Cooperative Control of Networked Multiagent Systems; Entrepreneurial Mindset in Engineering Education
BS, Louisiana St Univ and A & M
MS, Vanderbilt University
PHD, Vanderbilt University
- B. Hylton, D.R. Mikesell, J.D. Yoder, and H. LeBlanc, "Working to Instill the Entrepreneurial Mindset Across the Curriculum" Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 86-106, Jan. 1, 2020.
- H. J. LeBlanc, X. Koutsoukos, "Resilient First-Order Consensus and Weakly Stable, Higher Order Synchronization of Continuous-Time Networked Multi-Agent Systems", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 1219-1231, Sept. 2018.
- H. J. LeBlanc, H. Zhang, X. Koutsoukos, Shreyas Sundaram, "Resilient Asymptotic Consensus in Robust Networks", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 766-781, April 2013.
- Control & Automation
- Advanced Controls
- Electric Circuits
- Digital Signal Processing
- Signals and Systems
- Foundations of Design 1 & 2
- Engineering Orientation