Professional Engineer – VA #0402047608
Drinking Water Treatment, Ground and Surface Water Hydrology, Professional Development
BSCE, Youngstown State University
MS, Youngstown State University
PHD, Univ of Akron, Main Campus
- Consultant, Professional Publications, Inc. 2011 - Present
- Boulanger, B and Johnstone, David W. “Can the use of Guided Notes Lead to more Efficient Instruction?”. American Society for Engineering Education Zone 2 Conference, San Juan, Puerto Rico, March 2017.
- Skeriotis, A. T., Sanchez, N. P., Kennedy, M., Johnstone, D. W., Miller, C. M. (2016). “Long-Term Comparison of Disinfection By-Product Formation Potential in a Full Scale Treatment Plant Utilizing a Multi-Coagulant Drinking Water Treatment Scheme”. Water 8 (318): 1-18.
- ENGR 2131 – Statics
- ENGR 2231 – Strength of Materials
- CE 2621 – Engineering Fluid Mechanics
- CE 3811 – Water Resources
- CE 4101 – CE Design Seminar
- CE 4621 – Ground and Surface Water Hydrology