BA, Hamline University
MS, Cornell University
PHD, Cornell University
- Associate Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2016-present
- Assistant Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2010-2016
- B.A., Chemistry, Hamline University, St. Paul, MN, 2005
- M.S., Chemistry, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2007
- Ph.D., Chemistry, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2010
- Organic Chemistry
- Polymer and Materials Chemistry
- Polymerization of biorenewable monomers
- Design and synthesis of transition metal catalysts
- Polymer architectures – block copolymers, star polymers, comb polymers
Anderson, A. M.; Edson, J. B.; Coates, G. W. “Living Olefin Polymerization for Polyolefin Architectures.” In Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization and Self-Assembly; Wiley-VCH; Accepted.
Anderson, A. M.; Edson, J. B.; Coates, G. W. “Living Transition Metal Catalyzed Alkene Polymerization: Polyolefin Synthesis and New Polymer Architectures.” Submitted.
Fritz, S. E.; Mohapatra, S.; Holmes, B. T.; Anderson, A. M.; Prendergast, C. F.; Frisbie, C. D.; Ward, M. D.; Toney, M. F. “Thin Film Transistors Based on Alkylphenyl Quaterthiophenes: Structure and Electrical Transport Properties.” Chem. Mater., 2007, 19, 1355-1361.