Upon successful completion of the BSBA program, graduates will demonstrate:
1. Effective business writing and presentation skills.
2. Analytical skills to research, analyze, integrate, and derive conclusions from complex information.
3. The ability to work effectively in teams.
4. Proficiency in general business knowledge as well as in knowledge from their individual major fields.
5. Knowledge of the context of international business as well as sensitivity to culturally diverse situations.
6. Strong ethical and values-driven decision-making skills.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING (MSA)
1. Preparation for career advancement and professional certifications.
2. The ability to research, analyze, integrate and communicate complex information through the use of technology in order to facilitate a higher level of management decision-making.
3. The ability to apply sophisticated analytical, creative and critical thinking to enhance their independent problem-solving skills.
4. In-depth knowledge in areas of forensic accounting and auditing.
Upon completion of a degree in public relations, graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an appreciation of the ethical and social responsibilities of public relations practitioners and organizations, as well as the approaches available for resolving ethical dilemmas.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of public relations history including key time periods and pioneers in the field of public relations, as well as firm grasp on worldwide current events.
3. Have a working knowledge of the role of primary and secondary research in public relations and the ability to apply appropriate research methods.
4. Demonstrates an ability to utilize an effective and strategic communications plan that includes research, planning, implementation and evaluation.
5. Demonstrate appropriate and effective written communication using discipline-relevant formats (APA and AP styles) correctly.
6. Demonstrate understanding in current technology and its use, able to adapt to rapid changes and advancements.
Upon completion of a degree in sport management, graduates will be able to:
1. Possess well-rounded entry level skills.
2. Understand the different segments of the sports and recreation industry.
3. Recognize the relationship that exists between sport and various elements of society.
4. Understand the basic business structure of sport and recreation.
5. Recognize basic problems facing managers of sport and recreation facilities.
6. Employ positive interpersonal skills.
Gain valuable practical experience under professional supervision.