Account Set Up
You will receive two emails once your student has set you up as an Authorized User. One will provide you with your username(your email address) and the other will provide you with your password.
1. Click on the link https://payment.onu.edu/c21185_tsa/web/login.jsp
2. Enter your email address and password from the two emails received
3. Click Login. This will prompt you to change your password.
4. Enter Your Full Name
5. Enter your New password and confirm your New password
6. Click Save
From the Home Page you can view statements and the current balance due
From this menu Authorized Users can view Current Activity, Statements, and Payment History
This screen allows you to view transactions by term by selecting the term.
Estimated Financial Aid and Account Activity will also display on this page
This screen allows you to view the Most Recent Billing Statement, the Current Account Balance, and the Activity Since Last Statement
From this screen you can view the balance, make a payment, or view pending payments.
To Make a Payment
- Click the Make Payment link at the top
- Type in the amount you want to pay
- Click Continue
- Then follow the prompts to select your payment method and confirm your payment
This screen allows Authorized Users to set up a Payment Plan.
To Set up a Payment Plan
1. Click Enroll Now
2. Next you will be prompted to select the term you want to set up the payment plan for (Please note that a new payment plan must be set up for each semester)
3. Then you will be prompted to select the Payment Plan you wish to use(Plan options include Monthly or Bi-weekly payments)
4. Preview your information. Then click Continue
5. You can then click Display Payment Schedule, which will bring up a list of your scheduled payments for the semester
6. Review your payment schedule, and decide if you want to set up auto payments or not(If you want to set up auto payments, follow the instructions given to set up the payments)
7. Click Continue
8. Select your Payment Method from the dropdown box and click Select
9. Review the Payment Plan agreement, and click I Agree
10. Click Continue
11. Once you have agreed to the terms of the payment plan you should be sent an email confirmation that will list your payments and due dates
This screen allows you to change your password, your personal profile, and your preferences. You can also view saved payment methods and add new payment methods.
To add a Payment Method
1. Click on the drop-down arrow and select your Payment Method
2. Select your account type and enter your account information
3. Click Continue