U.S.-Japan Summer Camp
Now accepting applications for the 2016 U.S.-Japan Camp
Would you like to...
- Learn Japanese
- Experience Japanese Culture
- Learn Japanese History - from anime to samurai
- Make new friends
- And earn college credit at the same time?
- Limited to 20 American high school students (freshmen through seniors)
Camp Schedule - 2016 (Deadline for receiving materials and deposit has been extended to June 20)
- Sunday, July 17 - Arrival and orientation
- Monday, July 18 - Instruction begins
- Saturday, July 30 - Departure
- $1495 (Housing, meals and academic credit is more than $5000 value)
- A limited number of scholarships are available based upon need. (Please contact Dr. Crawford for details.)
- A deposit of $500 is due by June 20 to reserve your spot in the camp. You should submit all application materials at that time as well. The application process will close when all spots are taken.
How to Apply
Please complete the forms below and mail them to:
Russ Crawford, Ph.D.
Ohio Northern University, Hill 208
525 South Main Street
Ada, OH 45810
US-Japan Camp Application
Code of Conduct (submit signature page only)
Housing Information and Checklist (do not need to submit)
Fees may be paid by check or online. Please click here to make a payment online.
Questions should be directed to Dr. Crawford
Phone: (419) 772-2081