U.S.-Japan Summer Camp
Now accepting applications for the 2017 U.S.-Japan Camp
Would you like to...
- Learn Japanese
- Experience Japanese Culture
- Learn Japanese History - from anime to samurai
- Make new friends
- And earn college credit at the same time?
See our Facebook pages from previous years to have an idea of all the things we do.
- Limited to 20 American high school students (incoming freshmen through just-graduated seniors)
Camp Schedule - 2017 (Deadline for receiving materials and deposit is June 1, 2017)
- Sunday, July 16 - Arrival and orientation
- Monday, July 17 - Instruction begins
- Saturday, July 29 - Departure
- $1995 (Housing, meals and academic credit is more than $5000 value)
- A deposit of $500 is due by June 1, 2017 to reserve your spot in the camp. You should submit all application materials at that time as well. Payment of the final amount is due by July 1, 2017. The application process will close when all spots are taken.
How to Apply
Please complete the forms below and mail them to:
Russ Crawford, Ph.D.
Ohio Northern University, Hill 208
525 South Main Street
Ada, OH 45810
US-Japan Camp Application
Code of Conduct (submit signature page only)
Housing Information and Checklist (do not need to submit)
Fees may be paid by check or online. Please click here to make a payment online. Final payment is due by July 1, 2017.
Questions should be directed to Dr. Crawford
Phone: (419) 772-2081