College of Pharmacy
RAABE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
The Doctor of Pharmacy program (PharmD) at Ohio Northern University will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you’ll need to be prepared in the highly respected and rapidly evolving field of pharmacy – all within six years of graduating high school. You will learn that pharmacists not only dispense complex and lifesaving medications, but also provide patient care and services such as drug monitoring, disease management, wellness screenings, provide immunizations, and oversee medication therapy management (MTM) and provide patient counseling.
Unique Program Distinctions:
- 0-6, direct-entry pharmacy school experience
- 9,000 ONU pharmacists have graduated into the profession since 1884
- ONU is ranked the No. 1 private college of pharmacy in the state of Ohio (according to U.S. News and World Report)
- 99 percent of our graduates are employed within six months of graduation
- Approximately 93 percent of our graduates pass the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Licensure Examination (NAPLEX) on their first attempt. In 2017, the national passage rate was 85 percent.