Welcome NEW STUDENTS to ONU ON-CAMPUS Housing!
All students must complete a Housing Agreement and Emergency Contact Information Form. Your personal housing profile is available by logging into Self-Service Banner and clicking on MyHousing under the student services button. You will need to log in again using your I.D. and password.
- Log into Self Service Banner using your ONU username and password.
- Click on Student Services
- Open MyHousing
- Click “Go to ApplyOnline” and select the time frame, read and agree to the On-Campus Housing Agreement.
- Personal Preferences page is where you will input the student emergency contact information.
- Incoming freshmen can select a roommate only AFTER the housing agreement and emergency contact information is complete. Both students must select and accept each other to be paired as roommates. After your initial housing application has been submitted, roommate selection and meal plan selection will be controlled through the “Go to myHousing” button.
Returning ONU students please Select: RETURNING Student Application (Fall & Spring)
Hall Opening and Closing Dates
|Thursday, Aug. 20||Residence halls open for freshmen move in 8 a.m.|
|Saturday, Aug. 22||Residence halls open for upperclassmen move in, Noon until 8 p.m.|
|Sunday, Aug. 23||Residence halls open for upperclassmen move in, 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.|
|Friday, Nov. 20||Halls close at 7 p.m. for Thanksgiving break|
|Sunday, Nov. 29||Halls open at 8 a.m.|
|Friday, Dec. 18||Halls close at 7 p.m. for Christmas break|
|Sunday, Jan. 10||Halls open at 8 a.m. for the start of Spring Semester|
|Friday, Feb. 26||Halls close at 7 p.m. for Spring Break|
|Sunday, March 6||Halls open at 8 a.m.|
|Friday, May 6||Halls close at 7 p.m. for summer|
Halls do not close for fall break (Oct. 12-13) or Easter (March 25-28)