What is ONU HealthWise?
We are partners in health and wellness. ONU HealthWise provides enrollees access to knowledge about their health, which empowers them to make better choices.
Benefits of the ONU HealthWise program
- One-on-one coaching with health care professionals
- Improved knowledge about health and wellness
- Disease state and medication management
The on-campus clinic will provide support and education to help improve the health and wellness of community members.
- Identify individualized preventive medicine strategies
- Participate in recommended screenings that are commonly overlooked
- Receive education on preventive topics relating to your health
- Understand the impact of smoking on your health and the benefits of tobacco cessation
- Lifestyle – understand how factors in your life effect your ability to stop smoking
- Medications – explore drug options available to help you successfully quit
- Goals and Motivation – set goals and determine factors that will encourage success
Management of cholesterol, diabetes mellitus and high blood pressure
- Understand how your condition impacts and affect your health
- Monitoring – play an active role by checking your blood pressure
- Medications – learn to take medications regularly and the role of each medication
- Lifestyle – understand the impact of physical activity and good food choices
Questions about your lab work? contact ONU HealthWise at email@example.com
Enrollment interest or questions:
Dr. Michael Rush, PharmD, CDE
Director, ONU HealthWise