Actuarial Science Program
The Actuarial Science Concentration
In actuarial science people use mathematical, statistical, computing, analytical and management/problem solving skills to assess risk in various situations and industries such as insurance (life, health, property, casualty, liability, etc.), finance and investment.
- Is this career for you? Find out (from beanactuary.org)
Extra-curricular professional activities and student success:
- Presenting at state and/or national mathematics conferences.
- Participating in internships.
- Taking and passing actuarial examinations.
- Gaining experience in matters of consulting by interacting with ONU mathematics/statistics faculty.