Congratulations on your acceptance to Ohio Northern University!
We are excited to offer you a spot in our fall 2017 entering class and welcome you as a new Polar Bear! Here are your next steps:
1. Make it official! Pay your deposit.
Your deposit reserves your spot in the fall 2017 class. Click here to pay your deposit.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Information from the FAFSA will be used by our financial aid staff to build your comprehensive financial aid package, which will include any scholarships you have or will receive from ONU. When submitting your FAFSA, be sure to add our Federal School Code (003089).
3. Make plans to attend Orange and Black Accepted Student Day.
Scheduled for Saturday, March 18, 2017 this day is reserved for all accepted students. If you can't attend on this date, be sure to schedule a personal visit on a day that works best for you.
4. Attend Summer Orientation (Summer 2017).
You can register for summer orientation when you submit your deposit.
5. Tell the World! #NowAPolarBear