You are here
Campus Conduct Hotline
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, anonymous
way to alert administrators of unsafe or unethical behavior
BEFORE it spirals out of control.
Simply dial toll-free to 866.943.5787.
Campus Conduct Hotline allows individuals to anonymously report perceived violations of safety, ethical, and employment policies on the Ohio Northern University campus. The Campus Conduct Hotline system is available for your use around the clock, seven days a week. Because the hotline is operated by an independent organization, any calls made through this hotline are completely confidential.
Using this new reporting service is easy. If you have a question or concern about a possible violation of Ohio Northern’s safety practices, business ethics or employment policies, simply dial toll-free to 866-943-5787.
Once you have dialed the toll-free number, this is how the reporting and follow-up processes work:
- Your call will be greeted promptly and courteously by a person who makes certain you understand the Campus Conduct Hotline program and how it functions.
- At the beginning of the interview, you will be provided with a five digit, randomly generated case number that you should use to check back for updates and requests for additional information. Be sure to write this number down and remember where you put it.
- You will then be interviewed about the question or concern that is on your mind.
- Your interview will not be recorded. Instead, the interviewer will be typing notes of your conversation. Whether or not you choose to provide your name or department is completely up to you.
- Within one business day of your call, a summary of the interview will be forwarded to Ohio Northern University. The goal will be to have a basic response back to you in five business days.
- To receive your response, you will need to call back to 866-943-5787 and provide the five digit case number that has been assigned to you. At that time, you might be asked to provide additional information or to call back at a later date. You will be able to keep checking back for updates until your case is closed.
Because of the built-in confidentiality, it is important that you try to be as specific as possible about the information you provide. Please be sure to call back in five business days to check to see if any additional information is needed. Alternatively, if you would like someone to contact you directly, you can leave your name along with a phone number where and when you would prefer to be called.
To repeat, at no time is any caller required to identify himself or herself and all information provided can be completely confidential and anonymous.
We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in our workplace. If you experience or observe what you believe is unsafe or inappropriate behavior and are unsure what to do, call Campus Conduct Hotline to report it.