ONU AT A GLANCE
Ohio Northern University was established in 1871 in the Village of Ada, Ohio. Our scenic campus is located about 80 miles northwest of Columbus, Ohio. The University is made up of five colleges, each preparing students to take on whatever challenges they see in the world.
- 3,108 students
- More than 70 programs of study
- Representing 34 states and 26 countries
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Average undergraduate class size: 18
- 654 faculty and staff
- 83 percent of full-time faculty have Ph.D.s or terminal degrees.
- 31,720 alumni from 50 states and 61 countries
- Daniel A. DiBiasio is the 11th president of Ohio Northern University.
- 342-acre campus
- Mascot – Polar Bear named Klondike
- NCAA Division III, Ohio Athletic Conference – 12 men’s and 11 women’s teams
- School colors – orange and black
If you only remember one thing...
Placement rates for 2016 graduates six months after graduation is 94 percent, a rate higher than the national average