Ohio Northern University does not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, transgender status, gender identity or gender expression in its educational, extracurricular or athletic programs, or in any admission or employment decisions. ONU is committed to promptly and equitably responding to all reports of sexual discrimination with the goal of eliminating the misconduct and/or harassment, preventing its recurrence, and addressing its effects on any individual or the community.
To report sexual misconduct (violence) or sexual harassment, students may contact:
- Title IX Coordinator Nancy Sabol at 419-772-2218 or email@example.com
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator LaShonda Gurley at 419-772-3145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator Brian Hofman at 419-772-1878 or email@example.com
To confidentially discuss sexual misconduct (violence) or sexual harassment, students may contact confidential University resources:
- Counseling Center at 419-772-2190
- Health Center at 419-772-2086
- Chaplain at 419- 772-2200.