Skip To Main Content

Transient Credit

  • A student must obtain prior approval from his or her college dean on a Transient Approval form.
  • Transient credit does not count in GPA calculations.
  • Transient credit is not applicable in the ONU repeat policies.
  • Credit must be earned at a regionally accredited educational institution
  • Grades must be C (2.00) or better and must apply to the student's intended course of study.
  • In order to evaluate and accept transfer credit, an official transcript must be received directly from the issuing institution through the U.S. mail.
  • Some colleges or departments may have limitations on the amount of credit applicable towards their program.
  • Only credit hours are accepted; no grades transfer.
  • Courses graded "Pass" or "Satisfactory" can be accepted if the transcript explanation of grades indicates that an S or P is equivalent to a C (2.00) or better.
  • One semester hour is equated to 1.5 quarter hours.
Registrar's Office

Melanie Hough

Fax: 419-772-2627
Lehr Memorial Building Room 106
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Monday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed