Final Exam Schedules
- All examinations will be held in the regular classroom, at the indicated time.
- For courses approved for multiple section examination times the time is indicated below. The faculty member will announce the examination room(s) to the class.
- For classes scheduled to begin after 6:30 PM, the final examination is to be given 7:00-9:00 PM on the day of the first regular meeting day for class during exam week.
- Examinations for laboratories or classes meeting once a week for one credit hour will be given at the last scheduled meeting of the semester prior to the exam week.
- Faculty of courses meeting once weekly for more than one hour credit should contact the Registrar to schedule an examination time and room.
- A student with three (3) or more final examinations scheduled on one day may seek relief through the Registrar's Office no later than the last day of the twelfth week of classes. The Registrar’s Office, after consultation with the affected faculty members, shall reschedule the appropriate exams to ensure that a student has no more than two (2) exams in one day.
Request to Change Final Examination Schedule
- Absences from final examinations, with the reasons for the absences, must be reported immediately to the faculty member or Director of Residence Life, if you are unable to contact the faculty member individually.
- Unexcused absences will result in the final examination grade being calculated as a failure in determining the final course grade.
Lehr Memorial Building Room 106
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Tuesday:
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Wednesday:
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Thursday:
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Friday:
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Saturday: