Skip To Main Content

Change of College/Major/Minor/Degree

To change major, minor, concentration or option the student must have a Declaration of Major Form (Legend for AS) (Legend for BU/EN) completed indicating the change(s) and signed by the chair of the department where the new major, minor, concentration, or option is housed.  For Engineering, Business and Pharmacy the Dean must sign.  

For a Change of College (also on the Declaration of Major Form), the Dean's signature is required for all colleges.

The change of major form must be processed in the Office of the Registrar to be official.

Registrar's Office

Melanie Hough

Fax: 419-772-2627
Lehr Memorial Building Room 106
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Monday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed