Skip To Main Content

Vehicle Request Form

Note: You may not be able to reserve a vehicle for the time you want. Please call the Physical Plant at: 419-772-2460 if you have any questions. Any student organizations that use University vehicles must have a faculty or staff advisor in each vehicle. All student drivers must be van certified and have information on file in the Office of Financial Affairs.

Travel Policies

Remember vans have a 30-day notice, and cars have a 10-day notice. Be sure to follow up on your request. This will help us to serve you better.