Ohio Northern University Accident/Injury Policy
If any individual suffers significant injury or illness due to an on-campus accident, please call 911 immediately for EMT assistance.
If you are injured on the job, report at once to your supervisor or department head who will arrange for medical care. All accidents, major or minor, should be reported as soon as possible to the Department of Public Safety by the employee or, if the employee is incapacitated, by the supervisor. The Department of Public Safety will complete an injury report and forward one copy to the Office of Human Resources. An injury report is required for all workers’ compensation claims.
Well at Work
Well at Work provides occupational health services and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Health System. ONU utilizes Well at Work for employee-injury evaluations, post-accident drug screenings and fit-for-duty testing.
All on-campus injuries should be evaluated by Well at Work. Employees can be seen at Well at Work without an appointment.
Location: 3949 North Main Street
Findlay, OH 45840
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call 911 immediately if injury is severe
- Complete Injury Report with Public Safety or the Office of Human Resources
- If medical attention is needed:
- Go directly to Well at Work
- Schedule an appointment with Well at Work
- Contact the Office of Human Resources after your appointment at Well at Work
- Submit all documents related to your injury to the Office of Human Resources, including:
- Injury documentation
- Physician’s notes
Lehr Memorial Building: Room 154
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810