Employment Verification Services
Ohio Northern University uses Vault Verify to provide automated employment and income verifications on our employees.
Vault Verify is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income. Vault Verify simplifies the verification process and accelerates credit decisions through an online system available to verifiers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here’s How it Works:
- Ohio Northern University securely transmits employment and income data to Vault Verify on a regular cycle so the information remains current.
- When you apply for credit or other services where proof of employment or income is required, you provide consent to the credit grantor to verify that information when signing the application.
- All potential requestors of the system first go through a verification process by one of the trained, credentialing professionals. This process includes verifying physical location, business type, contact information and electronic print. Only once this process is complete, is the requestor permitted to search against data housed in their system.
- Every search request requires a permissible purpose, Ohio Northern’s designated company code, and the employee’s SSN before processed.
- With the above conditions met, the verifier can validate your employment or income in seconds, accelerating the decision process and helping you obtain the credit you requested.
Lehr Memorial Building: Room 154
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810