Welcome to Educational Technology!
- Provide training, technical and pedagogical support for faculty, staff and students to effectively use Moodle, the Learning Management System (LMS), and other educational technologies for improved learning outcomes.
- Assist faculty in designing and developing quality distance-learning courses in accordance with Quality Matters Standards and instructional design best practices to enhance learning.
- Research and recommend new and cost-effective educational technologies and promote effective integration strategies to deepen and enhance the learning process.
QUICK LINK: Moodle Course Creation Process
SNAP – THE NEW MOODLE THEME
On May 17, 2019, all ONU Moodle courses were converted to the Snap theme. Reasons for converting to Snap include:
- Support for the current theme will end July 2019
- Using Snap will not impact the functionality of Moodle
- Faculty still have the same editing and content options as before
- The Snap theme is more compatible across multiple devices
- Students do not have to scroll through the content of an entire course
- Course navigation appearing at the top allows students to navigate from topic to topic
- Administration blocks for a course are hidden
- Instructors can add a banner photo to the top of each course for customization
Contact Educational Technology
For assistance, please contact any of the educational technology staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Help Desk
Experiencing problems with technology on campus?
The help desk is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).