Certified in Public Health
Virtual Reality, Behavioral Oncology, Applied Data Analysis
BS, Eastern Mennonite College
MS, Ohio State University (The)
PHD, Ohio State University (The)
Research Publications and Presentations
- Kauffman RM, Durkin K. Impact of Emotional Distress on Prescription Opioid Abuse in a Rural Juvenile Drug Court Sample. Ohio Journal of Public Health. 2019; 2(2):37-43.
- Mohn J, Kauffman RM. Emotional and Physiological Effects of Virtual Environments. 128th Ohio Academy of Science Annual Meeting, April 13, 2019. Columbus, OH.
- Kauffman R, Wilson JS, Stump TE, Monahan PO, McDaniel AM. Applying Publicly Available Contextual Factors to Predict Smoking Relapse in a National Sample. Ohio Journal of Public Health. 2019; 2(1).
- PBHE 1201: Introduction to Public Health
- PBHE 2101: Public Health Research Methods
- PBHE 2901: Special Topics (Opioid Crisis, Climate Crisis)
- BIOL 2551: Epidemiology