BAΨ Meet the Accountants Night Student Registration
- Who: Public Accounting Firms and companies from across Ohio and the Nation
- What: Network & build relationships with recruiters from top accounting firms and companies
- Where: Ballroom, McIntosh Center
- When: Thursday, September 1, 2016 from 4:00 to 7:00pm
** You must register to attend **
Ohio Northern University’s chapter of Beta Alpha Psi (BAΨ) invites you to participate in its fourth annual Meet the Accountants Night. All accounting and finance sophomores, juniors, and seniors as well as MSA, JD, and LLM candidates at Ohio Northern University are encouraged to attend for the opportunity to network and create relationships with some of the top accounting firms as well as companies across the region, country, and the world!
During BAΨ Meet the Accountants Night, students will have the opportunity to:
- Network with top accounting firms from Big Four, to regional, to local firms as well as leading companies from the region that have a global reach
- Speak to recruiters regarding internships and post-graduate full time positions
- Formally interview with employers for open internships and full-time positions
- Build relationships with accounting professionals from all levels who can be valuable resources to your education and career
This event will be a business professional gathering for students and employers alike. Heavy hors d'oeuvres will be served during the event with beverages available throughout. Students are expected to conduct themselves in the most professional way possible. Contact Dr. Matt Lambdin, your advisor, your professor, or any member of BAΨ for tips and advice on how to best represent yourself at this event.
Register and upload your résumé to the Taleo site NO LATER THAN SUNDAY EVENING, August 28, 2016, at 11:59pm indicating your preference to attend the event.
Please note that formal business attire is required at this event. Further, students should bring business cards and copies of résumés with them to the event. Any questions regarding this should be directed to your academic advisor or Dr. Lambdin. Also reference Dr. Lambdin’s email dated June 21.