William L. Robinson Young Alumni Award
The award was established in 2004 by the Alumni Association to honor and recognize William L. Robinson and the 50 years he dedicated to impacting Ohio Northern University students. This award recognizes alumni who graduated within the last fifteen years and who demonstrate passion and loyalty toward their profession, community and alma mater. It provides an opportunity to engage and steward young alumni donors who exemplify the values and outcomes of an ONU education. Up to one female and one male may be selected per year.
Criteria and Nominations
- Be a graduate of Ohio Northern University
- Illustrate promising growth and commitment to their profession
- Demonstrate a commitment to their local community
- Foster a continued relationship with and passion for Ohio Northern University
- Be a person of such integrity and character that Ohio Northern University will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition