Distinguished Alumni Award
The award was created in 1956 by the Alumni Association to recognize alumni with exemplary professional careers, which illustrate the value of an Ohio Northern University education, and to recognize those alumni with continued relationships with the university who have made a tangible expression of loyalty to their alma mater. This award provides an opportunity to recognize, engage, and steward outstanding alumni. Up to 5 alumni may be selected per year. Balance with regard to college and gender among recipients will be considered.
Criteria and Nominations
- Be a graduate of Ohio Northern University
- Illustrate an exemplary professional career
- Be a donor to Ohio Northern University
- Maintain a relationship with the University through formal or informal service
- Be a person of such integrity and character that Ohio Northern University will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition