Ohio Northern's online application contains 15 application types (see below). You will only select one. Please make sure you select the application type right for you. If you are unsure of which application is appropriate for you, contact the Office of Admissions.
New applicants will need to create an account in order to access the online application. Once your account is created, you can start and stop the application at any point. Your progress is saved after each submitted step. Reference letter(s)(maximum of two accepted) and essay are required for pharmacy applicants only.
- Undergraduate Applications
- Freshman Undergraduate (NOT for pharmacy applicants)
- International Exchange Non-Degree Seeking
- International Pharmacy Freshman
- International Pharmacy Transfer
- International Intensive English Program (IEP)
- International Non-Degree Seeking
- International Undergraduate Freshman
- International Undergraduate Transfer
- Non-Degree Seeking (Domestic)
- Pharmacy Freshman
- Pharmacy Transfer/Post Grad
- Post Grad – Undergraduate Program
- Transfer Undergraduate (NOT for pharmacy applicants)
- Graduate Application
- Masters of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- High School Students
- College Credit Plus
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.