School Counselor Resources
Why tell your students about ONU?
- Academic programs : Ohio Northern distinctively blends nationally ranked liberal arts and professional programs in its five colleges: Arts & Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering, Pharmacy and Law.
- Value: More for Less Video
- Outcomes: Instilling our students with a passion for learning happens every day inside our small, intimate classrooms. But it goes beyond that; we also believe in engaging and empowering our students through an abundance of experiential learning opportunities that happen outside the classroom. We like to refer to it as high-impact learning – where students have the chance to roll up their sleeves, apply the knowledge they’ve gained, and actually solve challenges and develop solutions in a hands-on environment. It’s our hands-on “experiential learning” philosophy, and we build it into every academic program. Northern continues its impressive record of job placement and graduate and professional school admissions rates of 94 percent for our graduates.
Encourage your students to see for themselves
OHIO RESIDENTS: Speak to the admissions counselor for your county for the personal touch only a small school can provide.
- Official high school transcript
- ACT and/or SAT scores
Additional required materials for the College of Pharmacy applicants
- Recommendation form
- Personal statement
- Colleges of Arts & Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering: ROLLING
- College of Pharmacy: Dec. 1
*Applications should be received by Dec. 1 for maximum scholarship and admission consideration
Transfer, AP, CLEP and IB credit information
- SAT: 1591
- ACT: 3310
- FAFSA: 003089