Scholarship and Net Price Calculator
Estimate your total cost to attend Ohio Northern University. The links below will allow you to:
- Calculate your expected Ohio Northern University academic scholarships
- Estimate the levels of additional financial aid (grants, loans, work study) you could receive
- Receive results that you can use in discussions with our financial aid or admissions staff
First-year students (U.S. students only): Calculate your net cost and ONU scholarships.
Transfer students (U.S. students only): Calculate your net cost and ONU scholarships.
(Note: The costs used in the calculators are for the 2018-19 academic year and are subject to change.)
Seniors and Transfer Students
- Submit your application for admission.
- Schedule a campus visit during which you can meet with a financial aid advisor to discuss your results.
- After Oct. 1, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include ONU as a school to receive your results.
Our FAFSA code is 003089.
High School Juniors and Sophomores
- Schedule a campus visit to tour campus and meet with faculty.
- Register to take the ACT or SAT (first time or retake to improve score).
- Attend financial aid workshops offered in your area or at your high school.