Congratulations on your acceptance to Ohio Northern University!
We are excited to offer you a spot in our fall 2018 entering class and welcome you as a new Polar Bear! Here are your next steps:
1. Make it official! Pay your deposit.
Your deposit reserves your spot in the fall 2018 class. Click here to pay your deposit.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Information from the FAFSA will be used by our financial aid staff to build your comprehensive financial aid package, which will include any scholarships you have or will receive from ONU. When submitting your FAFSA, be sure to add our Federal School Code (003089).
3. Make plans to attend one of our Orange and Black Accepted Student Days.
Two dates are available--Saturday, February 24 and Saturday, March 24. These visit days are reserved for all accepted students and parents. If you can't attend, be sure to schedule a personal visit on a day that works best for you.
4. Attend Summer Orientation (Summer 2018).
You can register for summer orientation when you submit your deposit.
5. Tell the World! #NowAPolarBear