Summer School for ONU Students
Course Offerings and Academic Calendar
A list of the summer 2019 courses is available at Ohio Northern Summer 2019 Course Offerings (Updated April 24, 2019).
You can follow the hyperlinks of each course number to read more about that course.
Summer tuition for students completing their degree at ONU varies by discipline.
- Colleges of Arts & Sciences or Business Administration students: $890 per credit hour.
- College of Engineering majors: $1,020 per credit hour.
- College of Pharmacy majors: $1,055 per credit hour.
- College of Law JD students: $1,200 per credit hour.
- College of Law JD/LLM concurrent students: $1,600 per credit hour.
- College of Law Summer Starter students: Learn more about this program.
Some laboratory courses may require additional course fees to cover materials.
Summer School Registration Steps for ONU Students
Step 1: Register for Classes
Use Self-service Banner to register for your summer courses. You will need your alt-pin for fall 2019 course registration to access Self-Service Banner. If you have questions or need assistance, contact your advisor or your dean's office.
Step 2: Sign up for Housing
Visit our summer housing page within the residence life website.
Step 3: Pay Tuition and Fees
Your registration is not complete until you pay your tuition and fees. There is a payment deadline for each term. Pay your bill or make other arrangements with the bursar’s office by the payment deadline.