- Majors & Minors
- Our Mission
- Opportunities & Resources
- Student and Alumni Success
- Our Faculty
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for Democratic Governance and Rule of Law
- Learning Outcomes
You are here
High School Model U.N. Registration
High School Model UN - ONU Campus
November 8, 2014
The Ohio Northern University High School Model United Nations Program offers a unique experience for local area high school students.
- http://www.un.org/search - Good for finding relevant UN resolutions and other UN documents.
- http://news.bbc.co.uk - Has good country profiles and up to date news.
- http://www.csmonitor.com - Reputable source of international news.
- Check online encyclopedias for information such as http://www.wikipedia.com
- Search for information on search engines such as http://www.google.com and http://www.ask.com
- Your school may have an online database of periodical and newspaper articles, ask your librarian for assistance.
- Be sure to check your assigned state's government website (Many foreign government websites have an English version)
- http://www.oxfam.org/en/ - Oxfam International, a group working for sustainable development
- http://www.amnesty.org - Amnesty International, a group focused on protecting human rights.
Registration form for ONU's High School Model United Nations program, November 8, 2014.