MidAmerican Business Dean's Association (MABDA) 2018 Annual Meeting Registration
|Early Bird Member Registration (Received by September 7)
(includes MABDA annual dues of $100). NOTE: One registrant from each institution must include the MABDA annual dues
|Early Bird Registration (Received by September 7) if someone from your institution has already paid the MABDA annual dues||$275|
|Late Registration Fee (Received after September 7)||$50|
|Annual membership dues (if not registering for the conference)||$100|
|Non-Conference Attendee Lakefront Dinner Cruise||$100|
Refunds (minus a $20 handling charge) will be made in the event of cancellation prior to September8. Please contact Mrs. Sharon Rausch at Ohio Northern University with cancellation request. Refunds will NOT be made after September 7. Substitutions will be permitted.
MYSTIC BLUE DINNER CRUISE
Reserve your place on the Mystic Blue Lakefront Dinner Cruise on Sunday, Sept. 30. at 6 p.m. (boarding at 5:30 p.m.) The cost for the cruise is included in the conference registration fee, but reservations are required. The cost for guests not registered for the conference is $100. Deadline to sign up for the cruise is Friday, Sept. 7. Space is limited and there are no guaranteed spots after Sept. 7.
- Reserve your room online at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/chicago/meetings/midamerican-business-deans-association-mabda
- Reserve your room by calling 800-THE-OMNI and request a room in MidAmerican Business Deans Association (MABDA) room block.
The special rate will be available to conference attendees three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the meeting dates based on availability at the prevailing rate.
|King/Queen Deluxe Suite||$239||$239||$269||$289|
- All special room rates are exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, fees and assessments, currently 17.4%, and are subject to change without notice. T
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation. Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- In the event a guest who has requested a room within this block checks out prior to the guest's reserved checkout date, the hotel will add an early checkout fee in the amount equal to one night room and tax to that guest's individual account. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Chicago Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.