For College of Law students, no residence option is more convenient than Courtyard apartments. Located on Main Street across from Hill Building, the two-building apartment complex is close to off-campus dining and uptown Ada. All apartments are two-bedroom, one bath with a full kitchen.
- Apartment Style Housing
- 2 bedrooms per apartment
- Full Kitchen: Stove and Oven top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dual Sink
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Full Bathroom: Tub Style Shower, Toilet, Sink and Mirror/Vanity
- Living Room Seating: 1 Sofa, 1 Arm Chair
- Large Standard Size Refrigerator
- Coat Closet
- Large Closets in Both Bedrooms
- 4 end tables in Living Room
- Kitchen Table with 4 chairs
- 2 beds...sized extra large twin
- 2 dressers
- 2 desks
- Central Heat/Air
- Private Parking lot for the building
- 1 washer and 1 dryer per apartment building
- Student to Residence Life Staff Ratio - (2:15)
2016-2017 Room Rates
- 11 Double Rooms in Each Building (North & South Courtyard)
- $8,530 per academic year
- All apartment residents receive $300 in dining points per semester and have access to coinless laundry facilities.
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.