Amenities (and Floorplans)
Ohio Northern University housing provides:
- Dynamic living-learning environments
- A variety of on-campus housing options (residence halls, apartments, affinity housing, and fraternity and sorority housing)
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliant housing
- Networked computer outlets in each room
- 3-5 electrical outlets
- ONU cable-television service in all rooms
- Telephones and voicemail in all rooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Extra-long twin beds (loftable units provided)
- Desk, desk chair, shelving, towel rack, mirror and closet in all rooms
- Overhead lighting
- Wi-Fi access
- Apartments include kitchens with:
- Refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, and counter with stools or small table with 2 chairs
- Some include disposals
- Apartments include living room with:
- Couch, chair, and two end tables
- Suites include common area/living room, furnished bedrooms, and one bathroom per suite
Common areas of buildings include:
- Vending machines
- High Efficency Laundry machine (no charge for use)
- Study lounges
- Televisions with cable
- Common restrooms equipped with individual showers in some residence halls
- Front desks (Recreation and athletic equipment, ironing boards, and vacuums may be checked out)
- Some residential areas include work-out room(s)
- In the event you need air conditioning for medical reasons, please click on Forms and Documents and complete the Air Conditioner form.
- You are permitted to bring a refrigerator that does not exceed 3.2 cubic feet
- All students may have a car on campus. There is a charge for parking passes. You may obtain one in the Security Office, located in the Business Services Building.
- All federal and local laws apply. It is recommended that students read the Student Handbook.
- Most built-in closets are 36 inches wide, 21 inches deep, and 7 feet tall.
- Dressers have 3 drawers and are 28 inches long, 19 1/2 inches wide, and 25 inches in height.
- Bed frames are 86 inches in length and 39 inches wide.
- Mattresses are twin x-long and are 35 inches wide and 78 inches in length.
- Built-in desks are 47 1/2 inches in length, 23 1/2 inches in width and 30 1/4 inches in height.
Floor plans (click below)
Connect with ONU: