Your Resident Assistants (RAs) are great personal and academic resources who live on your floor. RAs, Senior Resident Assistants (SRAs) and Residence Directors (RDs) work with the Office of Residence Life to ensure your success at ONU.
Ohio Northern University housing provides:
- Dynamic living-learning environments
- A variety of on-campus housing options
- Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant housing
- Two networked computer outlets per room
- Wireless internet access in residence halls, academic buildings and libraries
- ONU cable television service, telephones and voice mail in all rooms
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Extra-long twin beds; loftable units provided
- Desks, desk chairs, shelving, towel racks, mirrors and closets are located in all rooms
First-year residence hall common areas include:
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators
- Vending machines
- Free laundry facilities
- Study lounges
- Common restrooms equipped with individual showers
- Most include workout room(s)
Join the ResLife Family!
We are very excited that you are interested in the opportunity to become a Resident Assistant! Resident Assistants are looked to as leaders on campus. RAs serve as a resource to their residents, are knowledgeable about campus activities and encourage students to get to know each other.